Re: [WriteLog] Update 10.43F ready for downloading...

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Update 10.43F ready for downloading...
From: "Ian White, G3SEK" <G3SEK@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:23:14 +0000
Ron K5DJ wrote:
Here are the fixes and list of features:

5. Create Trusted QSL output for Logbook of the World.

Having successfully uploaded 1600 QSOs to LOTW via WriteLog's ADIF output, I was very interested to try the new automatic feature in v10.43F.

Two unexpected things happened:

1. The WL TQSL dialog had already found my existing TQSL certificates, without being told where they were on the hard drive. That looked like good news, but...

2. After selecting the correct cert and entering the correct password (verified, typed carefully and re-tried several times) the dialog would not enable the OK button or allow any further actions. The only way out was to Cancel.

Comments, please?

(If it's relevant, I'm using WL's General DXCC Logging module - not the world's best non-contest logger, but a good way to learn how to set up and use WL.)