Re: [WriteLog] First time user

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] First time user
From: Dave L Thompson <k4jrb@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:44:49 -0500
I suggest one get familiar with the logging function first then work on
rig control.  Many of the questions are about logging (red X, B etc).  I
think the logging part is fairly easy compared to others I have used
especially
with the intuitive windows pull downs.   Getting your rig connected is
fairly easy but getting the send/receive parts more complicated as is
networking.   Don't try to be an expert at once and be sure to read thru
the K9JY et al material plus the help files.  This is one case of reading
the manual is important!

73 Dave K4JRB