Re: [WriteLog] NO CW

To: "Ed" <edw3nr@nexband.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] NO CW
From: "Frank Grossman (WB2BXO)" <flgrossman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:56:02 -0500
You're right, Ed.  I typed it wrong.  And I gather you've taken it into
account that WriteLog produces no sidetone.

I had to play with the settings a bunch of times each time I wanted to send
CW with WriteLog, then learned to do Save Configuration.  Of course, I don't
remember which setting the program "forgot" before I did this.  :) 73, Frank