Re: [WriteLog] Reverse Command

To: "Roger Huntley" <snr.huntley@verizon.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Reverse Command
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 05:31:05 -0600
I'm not aware of a reverse command, but in addition to being in CT
compatibility mode, I would suggest that you change the exchange format
setup, so that you only have 3 fields that you are prompted for:

Call
RST
Zone

Check the "Tab Only" option on all of them and what should happen, is that
you can hit the space bar and the cursor should move from the call field to
the zone field, and from the zone field to the call field and so on.

To get to the RST, you have to TAB into it from the call field.

I do this for all contests the first time I use it.

73,
Bob N5NJ