[WriteLog] RE: 160 Meter ARRL Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: 160 Meter ARRL Contest
From: "Walt Flesher" <w6sa@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:20:59 -0000
Thanks to everyone who replied.  It was so simple.  Just don't enter
anything under Section and it works fine.  Cabrillo Log reflected incorrect
scoring until the correction was made and then bumped my score up
accordingly.

Not sure how to add to a posting so this will probably appear separately.
I'd appreciate the, probably obvious, answer to how I can comment on an
existing thread.  I've been off the reflector for a long time.

73,

Walt Flesher

Tel:  702.568.8440
Cell: 702.523.8528

Please Note:
All date and time stamps on this computer reflect Universal Coordinated
Time. (UTC)