RE: [WriteLog] WL not saving configuration "right" (fwd)

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] WL not saving configuration "right" (fwd)
From: Eric Hilding <eric@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:12:24 -0800 (PST)
From: Garry Shapiro <garry@ni6t.com>

Rick:
<snip>
If, however, I use the mouse to select a menu on the menu bar, these
underlinings do not appear. I never noticed that before.

Garry:

Tnx.  Yes...there is "erratic" behaviour going on with this stuff.

BTW, for some reason, YOUR email just showed up in the S O B I G  V i r u
s trap filter mailbox on the Unix.  I don't have this problem with other
"Mailing List" (a/ka/ "Refelector") things I subscribe to.  Only with
WriteLog.  This is just too bizarre, man.

73...