RE: [WriteLog] No audio in MMTTY plug-in only

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] No audio in MMTTY plug-in only
From: Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 <Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 22:27:22 -0600
Okay, is anyone running 10.44B, MMTTY 1.65 and using the
sound card index of 1 instead of -1 or 0?

I have two sound cards.  My index 0 card is working properly,
but the index 1 card doesn't work within Writelog.  Index
1 works fine in the stand alone version of MMTTY.

Did anything go into 10.43 and newer that would affect this,
such as the 10.43 update history entry that says, "Support
multiple sound boards on one computer...."

Chad