[WriteLog] No audio in MMTTY plug-in only

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] No audio in MMTTY plug-in only
From: Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 <Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:25:48 -0600
Well, this used to work, but don't know what changed other than a newer version
of MMTTY and a newer version of Writelog.  Running 1.65C MMTTY and WL 10.44B.

I can get MMTTY to work great in standalone mode, but now, just recently, I'm
not seeing any audio in the WL plug-in.  The plug-in initializes fine (no
errors), and I double check the audio card Device ID (1) and Source (right) and
they match what is used in the stand-alone MMTTY.  I've also fired up the
Windows Sound Mixer to verify that the line-in source is selected and the level
is fine.

Exit WL and load stand alone MMTTY, and all is fine.  Fire up WL again, and no
MMTTY audio.  Also, no TX audio if I press a function key.  In addition, when I
press a function key, the TX text that normally shows up in the Rittyrite
window doesn't show up (the TX buffer).

I've reinstalled MMTTY v1.63 and 1.65, and reinstalled the MMTTY Plugin, and
even reinstalled WL 10.44B.  All didn't help.

Any ideas?

Chad WE9V