[WriteLog] RTTY RU problems

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY RU problems
From: K4BEV@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 22:55:19 EST
My setup:
WL Version 10.44b
WL RTTY
CT compatable = True
Win 98SE
IC-765

1st problem -- When I click on a callsign the QSO entry window is correctly
populated, but the cursor then goes to the middle 9 in the RST column instead
of the QTH column.
I figure I've got something set wrong, but what?
Click - Tab, or Click on the call and then in the QTH field.... Gets old
really quick.

2nd problem -- I put my CQ message in F1. When I do an auto repeat CQ it
won't stop CQing no matter which key I press. I have to get back to the menu
and
turn the auto CQ off.

I don't have problem 2 while running ssb or CW.
Is auto cq broken in this contest module, or am I missing yet another .ini
setting?

Thanks,
Don - K4BEV