Re: [WriteLog] RTTY RU problems

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY RU problems
From: Larry L Lindblom <llindblom@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:31:02 -0600
Seems to me when I was using and early release of version 10 I had to set
the alt-T value for 10 or so seconds to get a 4 second gap between CQs ,
which was  the length of the CQ message plus listening time.  But a few
releases down the road and alt-& set at 10  produced a 10 second gap
between CQs and I Had to change the alt-T value to the actual time I
wanted to listen between CQs.

73 W0ETC Larry L

''In America, the young are always ready to give to those who are
older than themselves the full benefits of their inexperience.''
- Oscar Wilde