[WriteLog] NO US or VE multipliers in RU

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NO US or VE multipliers in RU
From: "Frank Davis" <fdavis@nfld.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:01:07 -0000
Am  in RU and am seeing all US/VE  Q's as UNKNOWN MULT message in CALL
window??...Whats going on.  When I open the SHOW MULTIPLIER  window under the
CONTEST menu there are no Province or State mults showing!!....Other NA mults
show up OK .  Also for a while the COUNTRY was not name was not placed in the
log window automatically....but then it started working OK and the name shows
up now.  I didn't do anything to make this happen.  Am a first time user...help!

When I opened WRITELOG for the first time and saved the log that I created for
RU I ran a couple of test Q's on the screen and the US/VE mults showed up
Ok....but later it stopped working .

Frank
VO1HP