[WriteLog] Trying to use KAM

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Trying to use KAM
From: "Frank Davis" <fdavis@nfld.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 10:07:28 -0000
When I try to use my KAM as a TNC for WRITELOG it attempts to initialize in
HOST mode but never gets there.  The program hangs up and I have to use
CNTRL_ALT_DELETE to get out of it.   Want to use the KAM to key my MP using FSK
as I have done for years using WF1B.   I am using the KAM as a tuning idicator
however as I can't seem to get anywhere with WRITELOG RTTY RECEIVER window
showing the display from the soundcard audio.

Anyone know why the KAM will not initialize??  I can bring it up OK using WF1B
on my old PC.

Frank VO1HP