Re: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Dual Receive with WriteLog/MMTTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Dual Receive with WriteLog/MMTTY
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:39:29 +0000
Multiple instances of Bandmap can be run to show all telnet spots on multiple bands after all - here is how:

Activate 4 radios in WL, set the first to the freq you want it's bandmap to show, then activate a bandmap for that "radio". Do this in turn for each "radio" until you have 4 bandmaps running.

Then reset the "nr of radios" feature to only 1 radio. The bandmaps remain, on the previously assigned freqs.

Telnet then can post spots to each as appropriate for their freq range.

I knew I wasn't dreaming that I had actually had this working, but I just didn't remember how I had started it up.

Jerry W4UK