Re: [WriteLog] XE1YJL IN RR GAVE EMX

To: "skeet" <skeet@ptd.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] XE1YJL IN RR GAVE EMX
From: "Donald Eriksen" <don.wsixffh@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:17:19 -0800
I got the same and emailed Jose (in Spanish, for practice, he even
understood it!) and got a fast response. He was operating as DX, NOT in the
contest. He said that EMX stands for Mexico, I'll have to take his word for
that.

I deleted his call from the test log because I couldn't figure out the help
files on how to mark a QSO as not valid. If anyone knows, please tell me.

Don W6FFH
don.wsixffh@verizon.net