RE: [WriteLog] NAQP multiplier list

To: <W7OM@aol.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] NAQP multiplier list
From: "W. Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 04:08:01 -0000
10.44 introduced the feature where the multiplier window remembers its
on-screen position when you exit. Unfortunately, it remembers it even
if it was an icon when you exit, so when you restart it can be off screen.

The position is in writelog.ini,
[MULTIPLIERS]
X=nnn
Y=mmm

Delete the X/Y above and it will come up on screen.

Alternatively, you can fix it from the screen (and this applies to
most windows--not just WL--that are off-screen because, say, you
lowered your video resolution):

click on the icon for the window with the RIGHT mouse button
and a menu will come up. NOW TAKE YOUR HAND OFF THE MOUSE.
press the UP cursor key to select the "Move" menu entry,
and now press the ENTER key. The four cursor keys UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT
will "drive" the window around the screen. You'll see its edge.
Press ENTER when its on screen.

WL 10.45 will fix the problem with storing off-screen iconized
positions at program exit.

Wayne