[WriteLog] Need help on SO2R CW on 2 COM ports

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need help on SO2R CW on 2 COM ports
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:24:17 -0600
I'm trying to run SO2R CW on one PC, keying CW from two separate COM ports.

I have one COM port keying CW on one radio and a separate COM port keying CW on
the 2nd radio.  They work separately if I select the COM port in Setup-Ports.

However, I'm only able to choose one CW COM port in Setup-Ports.  I've glanced
through WriteLog help and the K9JY site but can't find how to control one CW COM
port for one radio and another CW COM port for another radio.

Thanks,
Don AA5AU