Re: [WriteLog] Need help on SO2R CW on 2 COM ports

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need help on SO2R CW on 2 COM ports
From: "WA9ALS - John" <ham_reflectors@wa9als.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:03:47 -0500
I doubt that's true - It sure isn't true for FSK RTTY, which uses the TxD
line for SHIFT.  Using DTR for CW is analogous.  Writelog provides a lockout
feature to ensure that 2 signals are not transmitted at the same time.

When you do CW in the Rttyrite windows, the Rttyyrite Port menu item control
which radio gets the PTT signal, but I'm not sure about the DTR CW signal.