Re: [WriteLog] Need help on SO2R CW on 2 COM ports

To: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>,"WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need help on SO2R CW on 2 COM ports
From: "Bob Naumann - N5NJ" <n5nj@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 10:10:38 -0600
Don,

Generally speaking, you need to use an external switching device to move the CW
keying from one radio to another.

Since you can only transmit on one radio at a time, this logic is appropriate.

There are several devices commercially available (W5XD, TopTen, ZS4TX, etc.) or
you can homebrew one.

73,
N5NJ