[WriteLog] New %w command

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New %w command
From: "N1LN_TXU" <n1ln@txucom.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:35:14 -0600
OK - so what am I doing wrong

What I assume %W will do is:

> if a dupe - send the information between the %b commands and, if used
correctly - then CLEAR the call window
> if not a dupe - skip over the info between the %b commands (where I
thought the %w should be inserted) and send
the exchange

Here is my current F10 info:

>       %C%b qso b4 ee n1ln test%b5NN tx

Where would I put the %W ?

I tried it between the %b commands and the call in the entry window is
sent - and the entry window is cleared - dupe
or not

I tried it after the last %b commands - sends the call and dupe or not -
clears the window

I tried it before the first %b - sends the call and dupe or not - clears the
window.

So, it does clear the window - but is my assumption as to use correct?

thanks,
Bruce - N1LN