Re: [WriteLog] re: CT Compatibility

To: <kd0s@pie.midco.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] re: CT Compatibility
From: "Jim Sharp" <jimsharp55@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 14:29:52 -0600
I would think it would be helpful if there was a menu item to set CT on or
off, and explain CT compatibility in the help files. I couldn't find any
mention of CT compatibility anywhere, but finally Don wrote me a method of
checking to see if it was turned on or off. ie if you click F1 and a help
screen comes up, then you are not in CT mode..

Jim