[WriteLog] New Super Check Partial Files Available - VER20040208

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] New Super Check Partial Files Available - VER20040208
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:54:21 -0000
I am pleased to announce the availability of a new set of super check
partial database files dated 08FEB2004.  The files can be found at
http://www.k5zd.com/scp/.

This set of files was created out of 2,217,583 QSOs from 1312 logs.  The
full data set contained 102,088 unique calls which were filtered to create
the master files.

A version number has been included in all files in the format VERyyyymmdd so
you will always be able to tell if you have the latest files.

The files do include as many RTTY logs as I could get.  The intention was to
enable one master file to be used for all contests.  I also notice a high
level of cross over between the various modes, so there is value in having
everything in one file.

I create a separate directory under to store the files in
(C:\Writelog\master\). Then, from within WriteLog, use the menu to select
Setup - Super Check Partial. Then browse to select the file you need for the
contest.  Don't forget to do Setup - Save Configuration after you are done
to make the selection permanent.

Thanks to AD1C and K1EA for the software to make these files.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com