[WriteLog] Transmit focus??

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Transmit focus??
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 12:49:39 +0000
All,

I have been using two computers with two radios for some time now. And one of the features that I have grown accustomed to is being able to keep the transmit focus on one rig (running) while I am checking out calls on the other rig. So the Keyboard focus is in one rtty window while the transmit focus is in the other.

For this contest, I decided to just use one computer for the two radios. The %X in my cq messages did not seem to be working to keep the transmit focus on the running rig while I clicked calls in the other rtty window. (That is the green dot and white entry window stayed together instead of splitting)

I am probably having a senior moment with all the other things going on. But has something changed? I notice in reading the help file on the %X just now that it interacts with Auto-resume CQ. The auto-resume did not seem to be working either.

Sure hope next weekend is more fun.

Jerry, W6IHG