Re: [WriteLog] What's new in 10.45

To: "Donald Eriksen" <don.wsixffh@verizon.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] What's new in 10.45
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 12:22:09 +0000
Don,

You sure did something different than I was doing. Every time I clicked on a serial number from a rtty window it went into the CALL field wiping out the call. And one time it change my rig from 40 meters to 80 meters where I tried to confirm a contact with AA5AU but my Alpha 87A was flashing all its red fault lights because it did not like a 40m beam for an 80m antenna. I quit at that point.

However when I brought up the wpx contest the next morning and used it for awhile, the clicked numbers went into the correct field and that was at least livable. I still can not see why anyone would want the log scrolled back to that previous contact however.

Being a mouse user with the Fkeys program, the number from a previous
contact in the Received field didn't bother me much since I always just
click on the first number in the exchange and it overwrites the old one
totally.

Jerry, W6IHG