Re: [WriteLog] LPT port keying from laptop

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] LPT port keying from laptop
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:35:05 EST
There has to be someone out there who has their lap top LPT with Windows XP
successfully keying their rig using Writelog.  I have followed USERPORT
directions to a T and I get crappy broken up code from the conversation mode
and
nothing from the contest mode(s).  I have had a lot smarter people than me
working
on ths and they are stumped- Can anyone please shed some light on what I need
to do, buy, or reexamine or is just a case of bag it since I have XP and go
to N1MM or something else-  4 days of piling
frustration..................................any help greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul  N0AH