Re: [WriteLog] highlighting rtty callsigns

To: K4SB <k4sb@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] highlighting rtty callsigns
From: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:44:53 -0400
Click on the first letter of an unhighlighted callsign and it will populate the callsign field with that call (well, anything between the letter you click and the next space)...I discovered this a while ago and have saved many curses to myself...Better than typing them in manually...

73, Scott VE1OP

K4SB wrote:

That is my understanding also. What bothered me so much in the test is
all the stations which just sent their call, rather than preceed it
with a "de". Those calls had to be typed in manually, a PITA.

73
Ed