Re: [WriteLog] Problems with two sound cards and MMTTY plug-in

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problems with two sound cards and MMTTY plug-in
From: "Chuck Fullgraf" <cfullgraf@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:46:11 -0500
0 and -1 worked before with WriteLog and still works when I open two stand
alone MMTTY windows. Also, at times, when I opened the first RTTYrite
window, the default in MMTTY was set at 0 and I still got the "Can't open
soundcard (0)" message even though the second window was not open.

I've tried other device numbers (1 and 2) for the second window with no
success. The first window was always set to -1. In fact, it takes almost no
time for the computer to figure there is no sound card even remotely
associated with those numbers. The computer thinks awhile before deciding it
can't open soundcard (0).

But, I'll give 0 and 1 a try.

Thanks

Chuck, KE4OAR