RE: [WriteLog] Problems with two sound cards and MMTTY plug-in

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Problems with two sound cards and MMTTY plug-in
From: "Robert McGwier" <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:47:35 -0000
(-1) for the device in MMTTY is the system default.

(0), (1), . . . .  are assigned to specific cards irrespective of
which is the system default.

When you assigned (-1) and (0), you like picked the same card and
after its handle was assigned, you attempted to reassign it and
got an error message.

Bob