[WriteLog] MMTTY Writelog problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY Writelog problem
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:56:45 -0000
Long long story of what I have been doing all
day, so I'll cut to the chase with what I have
now, and yes, it was working fine last night
after I was setting WL up for NAPQ RTTY
this weekend.

Where I'm at now, is when the Rttyrite window
comes up, it says "Initializing MMTTY, Please
Wait".

Ok, long version. Have installed, uninstalled WL,
MMTTY, MMTTY engine several times. Running
10.45 (latest version) of WL and 1.65 of MMTTY.
and MMTTYPluginforWritelog_V13.Exe. When
I shut WL down, I have "RTTY Control panel"
still showing in the Windows Tool bar and it shows
"Running" in Taskmanager of XP Pro, but it's
hung up somewhere.Anyway, something I have
messed up isn't letting MMTY initialize.

Any ideas, as I'm confused, and I'm sure I've got
it all messed up now. Be glad to send my .ini file
to someone off the reflector. Thanks...

73, Mike K9MI