[WriteLog] Something Goofy

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Something Goofy
From: "wn6k" <wn6k@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:05:00 -0000
I have been trying to find out why when I attempt to modify fonts or settings
in a window (i.e. Setup,Great Circle) that it immediately tries to 'install' a
program not related to Writelog.

Is there a DLL call that is perhaps similar or named the same?  It starts (on
my machine to 'install' a Palm software element [Documents to Go].  Stopping
the install usually involves closing Writelog and doing a Ctl.Alt Delete thing
to stop the process.

I have tried other selections under the Setup column with the same results.

Running XP and Writelog 10.45.

WN6K - Paul E. Dorey
Vista, CA  92084
U.S.A