Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen module - a problem?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen module - a problem?
From: "Ian White, G3SEK" <G3SEK@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:52:35 +0000
Phil Cooper wrote:
Hi all,

Not sure whether there is a problem with this module, but no callsigns are
being highlighted, and some that I have worked are showing in the band-map
in the wrong colour!

Out of curiosity, I did try starting another contest in WL, and that seemed
to behave as expected.

Confirmed.

Also, with the cursor in the Grid field, clicking on the received grid info adds it to the end of the callsign.

These are not major problems, and I can live with them

For sure.

(For a new contest, it seems to be buzzing along quite well on 20m... but when 40 wakes up we're going to be hammered by the European SSB.)