Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen module - a problem?

To: "Ian White, G3SEK" <g3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Makrothen module - a problem?
From: "Paul Caccamo" <va3pc@ciinet.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:05:31 -0500
I had the same thing, of course its a bit quieter over here right now.
I also noticed that right clicking the callsigns to send f3 and f4 isn't
working either.
The function keys work though.
If I can get my rotor thawed out, I'll point the antenna at you guys!
(Hate 2 days of rain followed by below freezing temps).  ;-(

Cheers..
Paul va3pc