Re: [WriteLog] Request for help.

To: "writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Request for help.
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 15:51:17 -0600
I also sent a note to Mike Fatchett a few weeks ago--just to say
hello to an old friend.  But I resented the steps needed so I just
blew it off.  I am also having more problems with sending email
to AOL. To the point that I am giving up on old friends who use AOL.
Email has been convenient--but once it ceases to be I don't
plan on jumping through someone else's hoops just to get
a note to someone.

--John W0UN