[WriteLog] Reflector Stuff

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Reflector Stuff
From: "Larry - K2GN" <k2gn@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:52:38 -0500
Is this the WriteLog Reflector or the email spam reflector?????

I'm sure there is a reflector somewhere that this "I want info, but not from
anyone I don't know" thread
Belongs in.
I also would suggest that you all learn how to use your Message Rules in
your mail program.

I've tried a few anti spam programs and they all have good things but take a
lot of work and most of all
will kick out message from people you don't know.

If you post to reflectors you have to be able to receive messages from
people you don't know!!!

Message rules allow you to except messages from people in your address book
or that have certain words in the subject, etc etc.
The last rule dumps anything that doesn't match the rules before into a
folder for your review.
99% of them will be spam.
If you structure them right and put them in the correct sequence you will
get only good message in your IN-BOX or whatever folder you want them in.

SO let's wake up and remember,
THIS IS THE WRITELOG REFLECTOR.
Thanks for the band width.
And oh yeah to make this a WriteLog message:
The new features in the latest release are great!!!
Larry/K2GN