[WriteLog] Fixed - Problems with two sound cards and MMTTY plug-in

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fixed - Problems with two sound cards and MMTTY plug-in
From: "Chuck Fullgraf" <cfullgraf@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:23:28 -0500
While setting up for the NAQP RTTY, I could not get WriteLog with MMTTY to
recognize two sound cards, even though I had the set-up working before.
Also, I could open two stand alone MMTTY windows and have each access a
different sound card.

At the suggestion of W0ETC, I tried removing (actually renaming) the
WriteLog.ini file, did a full re-load of WriteLog, then finally updated to
10.45.

WriteLog with MMTTY again recognizes both sound cards.

As a note, the original sound card is MMTTY device (-1) and the second sound
card is MMTTY device (0).

I'm planning to compare the before and after ini files to see if I can spot
a difference. Also, I've saved the new ini file to return to if I have the
problem again in the future. This latter part is the beginning of saving
pre-configured ini files for the different modes to save time in the set-up
for a contest.

Chuck, KE4OAR