[WriteLog] HOUR field in wk1 Export File

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] HOUR field in wk1 Export File
From: "Jim Bowman" <ks1j@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 23:21:24 -0000
At the conclusion of most contests, I like to run off the spreadsheet
file(*.wk1), bring it into Excel and play with pivot tables to measure
rates, see what run frequencies worked best, etc. etc. In version 10.45M
(which I used for the ARRL contests), the contents of HOUR field contained
usable data that held the Day and Hour for the Qso time. It was represented
as D1-0000Z, D1-0100Z, D2-0100, and so forth. In version 10.46G, it is now
consists of cells containing D-1858--600Z, D-1858-0500Z.  When I ran 10.46G
against my ARRL contest *.wl files, I got the same strangeness. I am running
WriteLog Version 10.46G in a W2K SP4 environment in a 2.8GHZ Pentium Box
with 512MB of memory.

This same problem was referenced many moons ago in the following

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/WriteLog/2001-10/msg00548.html

but I never saw any response or solution.

Any ideas?