Fw: Fw: Re: [WriteLog] WL & PSK 31

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Re: [WriteLog] WL & PSK 31
From: "YV5AAX" <yv5aax@cantv.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 07:27:42 -0400
        Hello
Thanks to all who replied to my problem with WL/PSK 31
decode.
       I gived it up. No way to decode psk31 sigs. For sure
it isn´t hardware problem. Am runnig others software like MixW, Digipan,
Zakanaka, XM-log, MMTTY stand alone and plugin with WL and no problem with
decoding psk sigs, but Writelog.
    Writelog is great program for contests and as
somebody said here time ago: " WL can make everything,
but not coffee" I would add neither PSK 31 decoding.
    So will run MixW for the next comming  Tara Skirmish
contest. Hope to see You and work you all there.
          Thanks es HAPPY EASTER  de YV5AAX - Aldo