Fw: Fw: Fw: Re: [WriteLog] WL & PSK 31

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Fw: Re: [WriteLog] WL & PSK 31
From: "YV5AAX" <yv5aax@cantv.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:11:35 -0400
       Jim (N6VH) thanks for help, but yes I have setup
correctly every thing, TU  TYPE for sound card AFSK, Mode checked for BPSK,
have the psk window active
with rf sigs but that don´t do the trick, HI.
        As I said B4 all program I have here works just fine,
WL is working FB on RTTY, CW, SSB, the only and only thing is not working is
the decode of PSK 31 sigs. with
Writelog program.
        Decode with others programs like Digipan , Zakanaka
and MixW are working with the same setup here just fine
in decoding PSK31 signals.
        Anyhow thanks to everybody for traying to help me
with this problem .
                                         Happy EASTER to all
        YV5AAX - Aldo