Re: [WriteLog] General logging

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] General logging
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:19:23 +0000
Rick,

Gee. Just a counterpoint.

I have used Writelog's format for at least three years for general qso logging and dxing on HF and I have a Satellite log that has Grid and Satellite fields. All have worked just fine. I must admit that I export the log data to a data base for reporting on DXCC etc. I run each log in one month increments and then export so I can QSL.

It was not all that hard to setup. And the upside is I am using the same software that I want to use for contesting.

Jerry, W6IHG