Re: [WriteLog] neqp logging

To: KD1ZT@aol.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] neqp logging
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:46:24 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/2004 9:44:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, KD1ZT@aol.com
writes:
when entering 5/9 in the rcvd box it says uknown mult and when i hit enter it
says field rcvd is invalid what should go in this box. also what is cty2 cty3
cty4
Generally, in contests, you do not enter 5/9 into the log.  It is assumed.
The RCVD box is for entering the county you are working.  cty2 cty3 cty4 are
for entering additional ctys if you work a station who sends multiple counties
(ie., he is sitting on a county line or at a county 4-corners intersection).  I
worked about 100 qsos in the NEQP, and I did not work any stns in multiple
counties.

73, Geo...

George Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450