[WriteLog] WriteLog Server problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Server problem
From: "YT6A" <yt6a@cg.yu>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 18:55:32 +0200
I have problem with instalation of WriteLog Server.

I installed theese versions of required programs:
Java2 SDK 1.4.2
Tomcat 5.0.19
JavaMail 1.3.1
SOAP 2.3.1
Xerces 2.5
Jasper 1.3
JAF (activation) 1.0.2

I configure all as it is descibed in Instructions.txt of WriteLog Server, and I
receive result when I call ServerPage manually from IE, but when I try to
connect to it with WriteLog, i receive an error...something like: Web server
found, but WriteLog client cannot connect to server.

Does anyone know what is problem. I tried to instaal this on Windows XP an 2000
Server but error is same on both OSs.

Do I need to find exact versions that are named in Instructions.txt or my
problem is something else.

Ranko - YT6A