[WriteLog] WIN 95 Related Problems - Fonts?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WIN 95 Related Problems - Fonts?
From: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 10:38:41 -0400
Since ver 10.46G, and also now in 10.47, I am having at least two problems
that seem font related, when running under WIN 95, but not under WIN 98 or
2000 pro.
Under Setup/ports/cw speeds, the cw speeds in the little windows are all
gibberish and can't be changed.  The gibberish looks a little like messed up
semicolons.
When clicking on a date and time in the log, the edit box comes up and the
date editing is fine, but the time hours and minutes windows only display
the leading digit, not both digits, so a QSO at 0421Z looks like 0 and 2,
the second digit of the hours and minutes is missing.

This only seems to happen under WIN 95, and happens at any/all screen
resolutions.

Any suggestions would be appreciated - I typically run under WIN 95 and the
missing functions are sorely missed!

Hal,
N4GG