Re: [WriteLog] Volta (CABRILLO CONVERTERS)

To: "karl kaukis" <karl@kaukis.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Volta (CABRILLO CONVERTERS)
From: "David Ashworth" <fathom@Access4Less.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 18:35:16 -0000
Hello Karl and all operators.  A good site for Cabrillo converters is:
http://sp7ps.pl/sp7dqr/eng/index_en.html , then click on the left top panel
"converters".  AA5AU mentioned this a couple of days ago, but good for
repeating again. Thank you SP7DQR for the programs. Where conditions bad?
Seems like only 20 meters was open from Northern California.  Best regards,
Dave, NC6P.