[WriteLog] Soundboard setup problems.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Soundboard setup problems.
From: "Magnus A" <sm6wet@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:11:05 -0000
Hi all!

So,  I have fiddled around alot and never seemed to get things right.
Anyway,  I found this great and helpable site of K9JY that helped me alot.

So,  I checked all the boxes except for master volume on my sound setup to
be closed, went into the writelog sound board mixer control and set things
right and YES,  things are working............... Almost!

My Heil headset that is connected into the microphone port is not triggering
my vox. Also, I wanted starting to record my Wav files but using the
audiorecorder does not work either. So, I need to change something in the
setups anyway.........

I am using a Realtec AC97 Audio soundcard, the test software showed this
card to be top notch.

I got radio to the line in, from speakers to radio and Heil Headset in
microphone port.
I also use a interface to save my radio and computer from any spuroties.

Please help

73 Magnus - SM6WET (8S6T in contest)