[WriteLog] Antenna relay control problem, ver 10.47E + misc.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Antenna relay control problem, ver 10.47E + misc.
From: "SM6CNN" <sm6cnn@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 19:01:09 +0200
-My normal set up for SO2R is as follows:
1 PC
CW keying, PTT signal, A/B signal and antenna relay control on LPT1
Problem:
When doing SHIFT+Cursor Up/Down or CTRL+Cursor Up/Down the antenna relay
control drops out for about one second. If you are unlucky, you transmit
without antenna!!
This worked OK in ver 10.45M.
It does not happen if you take CW/PTT from a COM port.
Bug?

-My log file from CQWPXCW contains several lines of garbage instead of QSO
data... Sh-t happens... Those guys using 2 PCs for SO2R are safer.

-I love the programmable keyboard shortcuts. No more separate macro program
needed.

73
Andy, 7S6N in CQWPX, SM6CNN