Re: [WriteLog] Sloppy keying[Scanned]

To: <writeLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Sloppy keying[Scanned]
From: "Nick Kail" <m3mlr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:12:31 +0100
I use the Microham USB keyer and it has cured the sloppy keying I had on my
setup
Plus I know that Microham are working towards a software solution to be able
to "split" the usb port into seperate com ports which will allow you to have
a different port number for your CAT and CW outputs
Hope this helps

Nick
G3VCP/ M0MLR/2E0MLR/M3MLR  (and soon running out of space for callsigns hi)