Re: [WriteLog] Laptop Keying and Stuttering again

To: "Lee Buller" <k0wa@swbell.net>,"WriteLog Reflector" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Laptop Keying and Stuttering again
From: "arholub" <arholub@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:48:31 -0000
Lee,

Should have mentioned that I gave up on the Dell Win2000 laptop
and took my desktop with WriteLog 10.47E and a parallel port
keyer and it worked flawlessly.  Also made a serial port keyer
that I let someone else use on a different laptop and it worked
on his.

There apparently is an interrupt problem in the Dell or Win2000
would be my guess.

Good luck.

Doc
WA6OGO