RE: [WriteLog] Laptop Keying and Stuttering again

To: "'Lee Buller'" <k0wa@swbell.net>,"'WriteLog Reflector'" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Laptop Keying and Stuttering again
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:50:07 -0400
Hi Lee and Gang,

Just a short not to say that I run WriteLog 10.41B on a Windows 95 Pentium
90 Toshiba notebook and 24 Meg of memory without a hitch on CW.

The interface is a homebrew single transistor/diode/resistor keying circuit
on the serial port that works just great.

WriteLog itself is configured to run the dupe checker and can run the sound
card tuning indicator and demodulator if I wish.

The only other program running is notepad, no virus or firewall stuff.

73 Eric.