Re: [WriteLog] 1000MP stuck in transmit

To: Dave NØRQ <n0rq-1@dfwair.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] 1000MP stuck in transmit
From: "DH5HV" <dh5hv@dh5hv.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:22:38 +0200
Hello all !

Hmh, maybe not exactly an answer but maybe a hint....!

We had this problem at our VHF-contest station.
Rig was a IC910 which automatically jumped on TX when the PTT of the
amplifier was connected to the PTT out of the IC910...!

We tested a bit and we found out that the TRX gets to PTT not only when the
input is really shorted but also when there is a resistance of aprox.
150-200 OHM !

OK this is not the COM port, but maybe it helps to look for the problem !

Jochen

PS: If I am out of order to the problem excuse these idea !