RE: [WriteLog] WL1038UPG Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] WL1038UPG Problem
From: "Robert McGwier" <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:31:49 -0000
I would appreciate if you would set all of us straight (or Ron).

I am attempting to reinstall WL on my "new" computer after I blew the
HD.  10.38 full installed,  Will not upgrade to 10.48 with the "Component
MoveData" error message.   Media :  MEDIA   Error number -132.

I have found several copies of atl.dll and changed all of them from
read only.  This did not help.

Bob
N4HY