RE: [WriteLog] WL1038UPG Problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] WL1038UPG Problem
From: "Robert McGwier" <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:19:20 -0000
Yes but more than one person has detailed this error message that comes
up as soon as you start the upgrade.  One person said atl.dll needs to
be read/write accessable and I did that to every copy of atl.dll (even
as I shuddered in fear) on my (new) machine.  I did a clean, brand new
install of 10.38 on this new machine and then immediately followed with
the upgrade attempt after I started 10.38 and allowed it to write
writelog.ini.  I started the upgrade and got the error message. There is
a problem, hopefully we will get a meaningful post on

a) what it is
b) how to fix it

Bob
N4HY